The Ultimate Opening Weekender (Paris & Marseille)
What a way to kick off your Rugby World Cup 2023 experience. The Opening Ceremony will be a spectacle in itself but then arguably, the biggest pool match of the tournament, hosts France against three-time champions New Zealand in Paris, a must for every rugby fan.
Then it’s a short hop down to Marseille and the ultimate doubleheader, England v Argentina and Scotland v current World Champions, South Africa. Get the very best of the capital host city and the hot temperatures of the French Riviera – it will be a classic!
4 Night Package
FROM - CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
Fly from the UK to Paris Airport.
Transfer to Mercure Gare de Lyon for a two-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
Morning at leisure.
Take the metro to Stade de France, Paris.
After the match, return by metro to your hotel.
Fly from Paris to Marseille.
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for a two-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
Join other Venatour supporters at Cooch’s Tavern this afternoon.
Transfer to the Stade Vélodrome, Marseille.
Return transfers to your hotel.
Day at leisure.
Transfer to Stade Velodrome.
SOUTH AFRICA V
Return transfer to your hotel.
Transfer to Marseille Provence Airport for your flight back to the UK.
YOUR CHOICE OF HOTELS
Marseille & Surrounding Area
4* Hôtel Hélios
4* Mercure Gare De Lyon
- Either return Eurostar or flights from the UK to France as indicated in the itinerary.
- Flight from Paris to Marseille.
- Train station or airport transfers in France as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis as indicated in the itinerary.
- Match day transfer arrangements as indicated in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed official Category 3 Match tickets (upgrades available and option to purchase additional tickets).
- Cooch’s Tavern as indicated in the itinerary.
- Official merchandise.
- Experienced Venatour Tour Managers.