The Ultimate Opening Weekender (Paris & Bordeaux)
What a way to kick off your Rugby World Cup 2023 experience. The Opening Ceremony will be a spectacle in itself but then arguably, the biggest pool match of the tournament, hosts France against three-time champions New Zealand, a must for every rugby fan.
Then it’s a short hop down to Bordeaux and a thunderous doubleheader, Ireland v Europe 2 followed by Wales v Fiji. Who will Ireland find themselves up against and can Wales gain revenge for their 2007 RWC nemesis!
4 Night Package
Fly from the UK to Paris Airport.
Transfer to your hotel for a two-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
Morning at leisure.
Take the metro to Stade de France, Paris.
After the match, return by metro to your hotel.
Train from Paris to Bordeaux.
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your central hotel for a two-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
Transfer to the Stade de Bordeaux, Bordeaux.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Day at leisure.
Transfer to Stade De Bordeuax, Bordeaux.
Return transfer to your hotel.
Transfer to Bordeaux Airport for your flight back to the UK.
YOUR CHOICE OF HOTELS
3* Ibis Centre Meriadeck
3* Ibis Paris Alésia Montparnasse 14th Hotel
- Return flights from the UK to France as indicated in the itinerary.
- Airport transfers in France as indicated in the itinerary.
- Flight or train from Paris to Bordeaux as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis as indicated in the itinerary.
- Match day transfer arrangements as indicated in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed official Category 3 Match tickets (upgrades available).
- Welcome Drinks in Paris.
- Official merchandise.
- Experienced Venatour Tour Managers.