Venue TBC, Australia and Fiji or Samoa
In conjunction with our partners Venatour Sports Travel, we are planning to operate a tour following Wales in Australia plus the Pacific Islands in June 2024.
The match venues and dates have not been announced as yet, but we anticipate that if there are three Test matches in Australia, the venues will be Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. If there are only two Tests, the third is likely to be Fiji or Samoa. Regardless, match tickets will be guaranteed and included in the package.
In the tour package there will also be a trip to Fiji or Samoa – whether there is a match there or not – with the aim of just relaxing and enjoying the wonderful hospitality and beautiful scenery. We might also include a boat trip to one of the outer islands!
If you are interested in coming on the tour, please REGISTER NOW! There is no commitment, but that will ensure that you will get the tour details first and given priority in booking – as the number of places on this trip will be limited.
- A stay in Port Douglas, Northern Queensland with a day trip by catamaran to a coral island in the Great Barrier Reef with snorkeling, swimming and viewing in a glass bottom boat.
- A trip to Uluru, taking in Ayers Rock with a sunset dinner in the desert with stargazing.
- See the Kangaroos, koalas and penguins on Phillip Island on a day trip out of Melbourne.
- A trip to the “G” (MCG/Melbourne Cricket Ground) to watch a game of Australian Rules Football.
- A seafood lunch cruise around spectacular Sydney Harbour taking in views of the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, plus a visit to Bondi Beach.
- A chance to walk to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Wine tasting at the Lindemans and McGuigan cellars in the Hunter Valley.
- Rugby club visits including dinner at the Sydney Rugby Club near Circular Quay.