Hotel & Ticket from £479 –2 NIGHT PACKAGE
Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Friday 23rd February to Sunday 25th February 2024
Wales travel to Dublin to take on the Irish at the fantastic Aviva Stadium. How will the teams fare after RWC 2023, can the tourists claim victory in Dublin? Be there to witness this great match.
Dublin is a fantastic city to explore, from the Guinness Storehouse, Ha’penny bridge and Trinity College to the lively bars and restaurants of Temple Bar, you are sure to enjoy the craic for this rugby weekend.
If you would like flights included, then please contact us for a quotation.
Friday 23rd February
- Make your own way to Dublin. Check in to your hotel for a two-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Day at leisure to explore this fantastic city.
Saturday 24th February
- Morning at leisure to enjoy the sights of Dublin.
- This afternoon, make your own way to Aviva Stadium for today’s Ireland v Wales match (1415 hours).
- Make your own way back to your hotel.
Sunday 25th February
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Check out and make your way back to the UK.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis as indicated in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed official Ireland v Wales Match tickets.
- An experienced Venatour/Strachan Sports Travel Tour Manager.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE Travel Insurance, flights, travel or transfers.