3 Night Package from £900
Friday 22nd November to Monday 25th November 2023
Incorporating a show and behind the scenes private tour of The Spanish Riding School and visits to the exquisite Christmas Markets.
The capital of Austria, Vienna is full of enduring charm, beautiful architecture and endless history. Blessed with superb shops, from high end designer stores to the more traditional Austrian shops, giving you an ideal opportunity to start your Christmas shopping.
The month of November is an ideal month to visit, the city offers an array of different Christmas Markets with Gluwein and Hot Punches on offer along with traditional Austrian Christmas gifts.
Vienna is home to a range of concert halls, restaurant, cafes and bars, giving you many options for the evening entertainment.
The Spanish Riding School and Private Tour
The world famous Spanish Riding School is over 440 years old and offers a truly unique equine experience. We are delighted to have secured the best seats in the house within the beautiful Hofburg Palace for the performance by the Lipizzans – the Ballet of the White Stallions – an amazing and unforgettable experience. Accompanied by classical Viennese music, these stunning equine beauties and their riders produce breathtaking performances.
Following the show, we have arranged a private ‘behind the scenes’ tour of the Spanish Riding School and a chance to meet the horses, riders and staff… this will cap off a fabulous day!
Friday 22nd November
- Early morning flight from Heathrow to Vienna.
- Transfer to the 4* ’25hours Hotel’ for a three-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Drinks at the hotels Rooftop Bar at 19.00.
Saturday 23rd November
- Day and night at leisure. We can arrange carriage tours and/or opera evening at additional cost.
Sunday 24th November
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Spanish Riding School Show (we have reserved all front and 2nd row prime seating in the arena).
- 13.00 Private Guided Tour – Behind the scenes at the Spanish Riding School meeting the horses and riders along with a tour of all the facilities.
- The rest of the afternoon and evening will be at leisure.
Monday 25th November
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Final visits to the Christmas markets before transfers to the airport.
- Evening flight from Vienna to Heathrow.
- Return flights from the UK to Austria as indicated in the itinerary.
- Airport transfers in Austria as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis as indicated in the itinerary.
- Front or 2nd row seats for the Spanish Riding School Show. NB: There is an upgrade fee for Front row seats.
- Private Guided Tour Behind The Scenes at the Spanish Riding School.
- Official tour merchandise.
- An experienced Venatour Tour Manager.