6 Day Package from £2,850
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
Tuesday 23rd January to Tuesday 30th January 2024
Venatour Racing Social are extremely excited to bring you some ‘January sunshine’ in Cape Town with a spectacular itinerary including The Cape Town Sun Met, one of the biggest race days in Africa and the ultimate hospitality box on the finishing line with complimentary food and drink throughout the day!
We are delighted to have South Africa’s Champion Trainer, Justin Snaith, hosting some of our tour including a stable visit and a ‘Morning on the beach’ with his horses, followed by a beachside breakfast while running through the card for the big day.
There is more folks, we will be heading up Table Mountain by cable car with drinks at the top, a tour of The Constantia Winelands with lunch, a visit to the Yearling Sales and two evening meals at specially selected Cape Town restaurants.
Please note: This fantastic trip is limited to 24 guests.
Tuesday 23rd January
- Direct overnight flights from London Heathrow to Cape Town.
Wednesday 24th January
- Arrive in Cape Town approx. Midday.
- Transfers to the 5* Pepperclub Hotel and check in for your five-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- Dinner at local Cape Town Restaurant with jockeys and trainers.
Thursday 25th January
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Early morning transfer to Milnerton Training Centre to watch some horses work. Milnerton is a training base where a variety of trainers are located.
- From Milnerton, you will be transferred to the Cape Yearling Sale where tables are booked for you to view the sale.
- Transfers back to the hotel.
- Afternoon and evening at leisure although we will have a table booked at a local restaurant if you would like to join us in the evening.
Friday 26th January
- Early morning transfer to Muizenberg Beach to meet Champion Trainer, Justin Snaith, and his string of horses as they enjoy a canter along the beach and a paddle in the sea.
- Following this spectacular beach visit, we will head to a beachside cafe with Justin and his team for a hosted breakfast while they run through the card for tomorrow’s racing.
- Transfers back for a cable car trip up Table Mountain with drinks at the top.
- Hosted dinner at one of Cape Town’s lovely restaurants in preparation for race day.
Saturday 27th January
- Leisurely breakfast while preparing for the big day of racing at Africa’s premier meeting.
- Transfers to Kenilworth Racecourse.
- We have secured the ultimate private box overlooking the finishing line and complimentary food and drink are included throughout the day (Box closes 1 hour after the last race).
- After race entertainment before being transferred back to the hotel.
Sunday 28th January
- After experiencing a wonderful days racing and hospitality, it’s a more relaxed day with breakfast at the hotel.
- It’s a day of leisure with possible excursions or just a lazy day at the beach or by the pool.
- An evening at your own pace.
Monday 29th January
- Breakfast at the hotel before check-out.
- It might be the last day but we have not finished yet, transfers will be picking you up and heading for the famous Constantia Winelands where we will be visiting some of the beautiful wine estates while tasting some delicious South African Wine.
- A farewell lunch is in store with special views and South African hospitality.
- Transfer to Cape Town Airport for our evening flight home.
- Overnight Flight from CAPE TOWN to LONDON HEATHROW.
Tuesday 30th January
- Arrive back in the UK.
- Return direct flights from LONDON HEATHROW to CAPE TOWN.
- Airport transfers as indicated in the itinerary.
- Five-nights accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the superb 5* Pepperclub Hotel.
- Evening Meals on Nights 1 and 4
- Visit to Milnerton Training Centre for a morning on the gallops.
- Cape Yearling Sale visit.
- Tickets to Table Mountain by cable car and welcome drink.
- Morning on the beach with Justin Snaith and his string of horses, along with breakfast and a run through the card.
- Ultimate private box overlooking the finishing line at Africa’s premier race day with all complimentary food and drink.
- Wine tasting and visit to Constantia Winelands with lunch.
- Return racecourse transfers.
- An experienced Venatour Tour Manager.