2 Night Packages from £595
DOWN ROYAL, IRELAND
Friday 3rd November to Sunday 5th November 2023
This is the highlight of the Down Royal Racecourse calendar and is a tremendous two days of racing, which features the first Grade 1 Steeplechase of the Irish National Hunt Season.
The feature race is the Ladbrokes Champion Chase, won by Envoi Allen in 2022 and is supported by a range of Grade 2 and 3 races throughout the two days.
Belfast is one of the hottest destinations in Europe to visit. Quick to charm and packed with brilliant attractions, including the world-class Titanic Belfast, this is a city that’s bursting with creativity.
You’ll see it in the boundary-pushing art galleries of the Cathedral Quarter, in the super-cool pop-up restaurants that spring up around the city, and in the bustle of St George’s Market, where artisan food producers rub shoulders with craftspeople (Fri-Sun).
Dig a little deeper, and you’ll uncover the layers of history that make Belfast such a compelling place, from its Bronze Age origins to its prosperous shipbuilding past.
Foxtrot Racing Syndicate
Friday 3rd November
- Flight from Birmingham Airport 0840hrs to Belfast George Best Airport – arrive 0955hrs.
- Coach transfer to Down Royal for a day’s racing in the Club Enclosure (Hospitality upgrade is available).
- Coach transfer to a 4-Star hotel in Belfast Centre to check in for your two-night stay on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Saturday 4th November
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Coach transfer for the 2nd days racing at Down Royal Racecourse in the Club Enclosure..
- Transfers back to Belfast for an evening in Belfast City Centre.
- Optional Meal in Belfast Restaurant (not included in package price).
Sunday 5th November
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Titanic Belfast Attraction visit
- Coach transfer to Belfast Airport.
- Flights from Belfast George Best Airport to Birmingham Airport.
- Return Flights from UK to Belfast.
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary.
- 2 Nights stay in 4* Hotel in Belfast Centre on bed and breakfast basis as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two Day Official Club Enclosure Tickets (hospitality upgrade available).
- Titanic Belfast Attraction Visit on Sunday Morning
- Official tour merchandise.
- An experienced Venatour Tour Manager.
- NB: There is a 7kg limit per passenger for carry-on baggage, which must be stored in the overhead locker on Aer Lingus Regional flights (operated by Emerald Airlines), subject to availability. A small personal item (handbag or laptop bag) is also included and must be stowed under the seat in front of you. Larger bag and allowance is available on a very limited basis and at an extra cost.
(all include transport where applicable)
The Moscow Flyer Suite
An exclusive suite and balcony overlooking the parade ring and direct access on to the viewing area of the Grandstand.
Large Baggage Allowance
Upgrade includes a 20kg Check-in bag and 7kg Carry-on Bag