3 Night Package from £650pp
Monday 26th August to Thursday 29th August 2024
Venatour Racing Social are delighted to be adding Waregem to our Crystal Cup Tour Series for 2024. Following our hugely successful visit in 2023, we are looking forward to offering this lovely trip that includes a 3 Night Stay in the highly desirable Belgian City of Bruges as part of our 2024 calendar.
Bruges is a UNESCO Heritage City and offers a beautiful destination for a few days away, cobbled streets, canals and delightful architecture round every corner. Our 4-star Hotel is located in the heart of Bruges and within easy walking distance of the famous market square along with a large range of cafes, bars and restaurants.
The Tuesday is race day and we head to Waregem for a fun day of National Hunt and Trotting Races including the highlight of the day, the Crystal Cup Cross Country. Our race day tickets include a Grandstand Seat and access to a range of facilities.
Monday 26th August
- Morning Eurostar from London St Pancras to Brussels, followed by a local train to Bruges.
- Transfer to the 4* Martin’s Relais for a three-night stay on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Afternoon at leisure, with many options within walking distance of the hotel.
- Evening meal at a local Bruges restaurant (food and drink not included in package).
Tuesday 27th August
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfers to the lively Waregem town, for race day.
- An afternoon of racing with a party atmosphere and the Crystal Cup Cross Country Race.
- Return transfer to the hotel for an evening at leisure.
Wednesday 28th August
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Day of leisure in the wonderful City of Bruges. Why not try a horse and carriage ride or a boat trip on the endless canals.
- Final evening with drinks at the Rooftop Bar before heading for your choice of restaurant.
Thursday 29th August
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Check out of hotel and enjoy a morning at leisure.
- Return train transfers from Bruges to London St Pancras.
- Return Eurostar from London St Pancras to Brussels as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local return trains from Brussels to Bruges.
- Three-nights accommodation in a 4-star Hotel on bed and breakfast basis as indicated in the itinerary.
- Return transfers to the racecourse.
- Official Race Day tickets including Grandstand Seats.
- An experienced Venatour Tour Manager.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE Travel Insurance.